Winmax Race Brake Pads
We can supply you with Winmax racing pads, we use these in all our customers race cars and our own from track day and sprint races through to 24-hour racing!
Let us know what pads you are after and we will come back to you with pricing.
- W1 – Performance street pad, or track day car. Increased performance over OEM pads and work from cold.
- W3 – Good level club pad for 2WD cars.
- W5 – Perfect club pad for both 2WD and 4WD cars. Good consistent bite, low operating temp and good wear. Good upgrade from other club pads.
- W6.5 – Very high initial bite and stopping power. Does increase temp. Very good from cold.
- IP176 – A combination of both W6.5 and W5. Less bite than W6.5 (but more than W5), but lower operating temp like W5 for better wear.
- WN3A – Premium range of pads, with different material base. This means higher bite, better pedal feel, better operating temps. This is a top end brake pad.
- HD101 – Like WN3A, premium range pad but made for endurance racing, so longer lasting and more consistent in a high temp and long duration situation.